Spotting Scope case

pmcgovern

Feb 11, 2014
Oregon
Just purchased a new Vortex Razor 65mm HD. Wondering if anyone knows of a hard case that is made for this scope? I would really like to have a hard case for travelling to and from the hunts. Other than my rifle, that's the most money I've ever spent on any one piece of equipment and I'd like to make sure it's protected. Thanks guys.

Pat

pmcgovern

Feb 11, 2014
Oregon
Hmmmmm.......... Let me see here.... I think I'll take a look at the Pelican case. You guys are awesome!! Thank You!

Pat

pmcgovern

Feb 11, 2014
Oregon
Make sure you look at the internal dimensions not external like I did when I ordered my first one!
I did. I ordered the 1600. As you mentioned, I can fit all my optics and probably my phone skope kit as well. The protection is what I'm looking for but as an added bonus it will be great to have everything in one case and not have to spend a lot of time looking for everything. I sure appreciate everyone's input. Shoot straight, guys.

Pat

pmcgovern

Feb 11, 2014
Oregon
Could always get a pelican case. The foam is customizable to fit what ever you want to put in it.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you. I got my case today and it's exactly what I wanted/needed!!!!!! Would have never known about it without you guys' help. Truly grateful for the input, guys.

Pat