Scored a unit 16c archery tag and would love any intel you’re willing to part with please. Experienced bow hunter that could use some direction .

T-Bone

May 3, 2023
Hey there, I live in Colorado and I was jacked up to see I scored a tag of a lifetime and want to maximize my chances at a great bull in unit 16c NM. New country to me and need some places to start with when I head down 6 hrs to scout. Of course I will get my boots on ground asap but anyone who has hunted there and can give me some intel would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I will be hunting DIY and could use the help

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Can't help you but I suggest that you jump over to the New Member Introduction forum and introduce yourself.

This won't gain you any points for a response here but others may be more willing to help rather than helping someone who's first question on the forums here is to ask for help in a area that it appears that they know very little about.

Reactions: Ikeepitcold

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Take a few minutes and try the search option and see if you can dig up any info. I’m not familiar with Co but chances are there has been some conversations about it here.
good luck!

T-Bone

May 3, 2023
Thanks Ikeepitcold, I live in Colorado but drew in New Mexico. But I will scour the search option .