Opening The Can Of Worms...Coronavirus...

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
it is said that big brother can even watch you through your tv. I solved this threat by walking round the house naked , dropping stuff and bending over to pick it up in front of the set. :D
I wish you'd stop doing that on my shift...

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
If you have ever been on the internet, you've already exposed your personal identification.
Very true. I guess I was tho king more along the lines of traveling and moving about and such. There’s lots out there but not much. Make’m work a little.:LOL:

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
It’s kind of scary as I’ve been with some friends who have a lot of the smart apps watches and phones and when we get anywhere near a business it updates their social media status to let everyone know where they are and then also lets them know what deals and specials are going on. And all seems very useful and helpful but I don’t have any use for it. I’m not paranoid maybe just a little old fashion.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I've been suffering from a new mattress that was just too firm. So, after sleeping in my hammock for the last few weeks we broke down and bought a Sleep Number bed. That thing really works for me, but when the sales lady asked if we wanted the "sleep monitor app"????? That's where the record of your REM sleep, heart rate, apnea, etc. are all recorded on the cloud for our access and the anonymous info is used for who knows what. We declined it, and my wife and I agreed that no one else needed to know when we were having sex. It might have been handy to look up though since it was so long ago that I can't remember.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
It’s kind of scary as I’ve been with some friends who have a lot of the smart apps watches and phones and when we get anywhere near a business it updates their social media status to let everyone know where they are and then also lets them know what deals and specials are going on. And all seems very useful and helpful but I don’t have any use for it. I’m not paranoid maybe just a little old fashion.
juz cuz I am paranoid don't mean "they " ain't watchin.

Reactions: idcwby