New Years Resolutions

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Let’s hear it.
What’s your New Years Resolution?

Mine is to spend more time with my family and get my dog out hunting more.

Mr Drysdale

Mar 24, 2013
Mine is less screen time and more gym time. i was promoted to CEO of my company in August and have been mentally exhausted since and let that spill over to being physically exhausted. Not good. At 65 years old it takes a minute. I admire some of the older members on here staying fit. Trying to decide on when I will retire!

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I WILL get this garage finished…..

Got my electrical 99% completed 2 weekends ago. 220v sub panel is installed and welder/air compressor cords are run and my 220v shot-maker plugs are wired.

Need to spend a LOT of time on my sawmill in the upcoming months. I need 8x the lumber that I have now. I have the logs laying there. I just need daylight and some good tunes on my headphones.

Last edited:

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Next week is goal setting week, I usually do it sometime in December, however a trip to visit the inlaws in Lousianna/Mississippi made that a bit tough.

I break it into categories and usually sub goals to get there.

Categories are: Marriage, Family, Ministry, Work, Hobbies.

The goals are developing in my mind, but I think they are doable. We sat down with the kids at a New Years party and let them set some goals. My oldest son said going on a Turkey hunt was one of his biggest. I think I can help him with that one, might even bring Grandpa along for the ride.

Reactions: Ikeepitcold

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Next week is goal setting week, I usually do it sometime in December, however a trip to visit the inlaws in Lousianna/Mississippi made that a bit tough.

I break it into categories and usually sub goals to get there.

Categories are: Marriage, Family, Ministry, Work, Hobbies.

The goals are developing in my mind, but I think they are doable. We sat down with the kids at a New Years party and let them set some goals. My oldest son said going on a Turkey hunt was one of his biggest. I think I can help him with that one, might even bring Grandpa along for the ride.
I like your categories and their placement.

Your son is in good hands to do that Turkey hunt. That will be a fun 3 gen hunt!

Reactions: ScottR

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I like your categories and their placement.

Your son is in good hands to do that Turkey hunt. That will be a fun 3 gen hunt!
Thanks Trent, means a lot. We will see how the hunt plays out, I am betting there is a lot of calling, lots of running around and of course lots of laughs watching him try too sneak in and such.