Wyoming Elk Area 51

7mag

Sep 1, 2014
Wyoming
I just got home from a long wet weekend trying to locate elk for my area 51 any elk tag. The area isnt new to me but elk hunting in that area is. I saw a few elk but no monster bulls. Lots of traffic and waist deep grass made finding fresh sign kind of tough but i got trail cams set up and will update when i go back in a couple weeks and check on them again. Im new to the forum and enjoy it.

7mag

Sep 1, 2014
Wyoming
I didnt take any this weekend but i have some old ones. Ill try to figure out how to post them then ill put them up.

7mag

Sep 1, 2014
Wyoming
Went up today to check trail cams and one of them was gone. I would like to think it was a bear that hauled it off but there wasnt any chew marks on the tree where a bear would have had to chew the strap in half. I would have thought in wilderness a guy wouldnt have to keep everything under lock and key to be able to come back to it but i guess you do. The other camera had alot of pics of cows and 3 different bulls. Is there a thread to help me get pics posted? Im not good with computer stuff.

ceby7

Feb 21, 2011
Laurel, MT
I feel your pain 7mag, I had a memory card taken from one of my cameras this year. Royally pisses me off what some people will do!

Cobbhunts

Veteran member
Jan 22, 2014
Kentucky
Its easy if you use photobucket. Or have tapatalk in your smart phone.

I hate to hear about your cam getting stolen. Sounds like a weekly occurrence here in E KY.