WYO Elk, Deer, & Antelope Application Modifications

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
As a friendly reminder, if you're thinking of changing areas or withdrawing from the draw, the deadline to do so is tomorrow. The G&F did move the application deadline back to today at midnight due to the 31st being on a Saturday, but the modification deadline remained the same, as far as I could tell.

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
If I remember correctly, I think they were over a week earlier than their published date for posting results last year.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
They were, I just wish it happened like the day after deadline.....

Patience is not one of my stronger suits...

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
You guys have a long way to go to get this thread up to almost 1500 posts like the Nv results thread. Hahah good luck guys. You just need woodtick and mm aka Keystone to get this thread numbers up.

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
You guys have a long way to go to get this thread up to almost 1500 posts like the Nv results thread. Hahah good luck guys. You just need woodtick and mm aka Keystone to get this thread numbers up.
No kidding! The post count is like a graph of an exponential formula with those two in the mix.:cool:

JasonGNV

Very Active Member
Jul 17, 2013
Smith
What?? Are we trying to pad another thread? Hold on, changing my name to JasonGWY! MM and Woodtick! Get over here!