WY Antelope Area 23 help

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Since the only leftover buck tags available are Area 23 and Area 24 type 2 license, I was wondering if anyone knows any ranchers that take trespass fees in these areas and would be willing to share that info. I would like to still pull off a hunt with my daughter this year and this is the only realistic option I see.

Thanks in advance!


Jan 1, 2013
Rhinelander, WI
Dan, did you have any bites on this request? I'm thinking of purchasing a license to fill in a blank time span between archery elk in Wyoming and archery mule deer in SD. Feel free to PM me.