Utah ban on trail cams during hunting season

KHSRanger23

Apr 14, 2016
Utah

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
My friend that lived in Utah told me stories of how bad the water holes were on public land. He wasn't surprised to hear they were banning them.

I like trail cameras. I use them. I share those pictures. But I wouldn't be overly sad if they made them illegal in all 50 states. I killed a LOT of animals before trail cameras.....Some guys wouldn't kill anything if they didn't have cameras out because they would actually have to get out there and hunt and scout. You know, actually go hunting.

I didn't even own one until 8 years ago...lol

The cell cameras are cool. But in reality they are a 100% unfair advantage. I could have walked down to my plot in my bedroom slippers and shot multiple deer this year that I knew where out there feeding.

People nationwide are abusing the cell cameras in a bad way, know that.

KHSRanger23

Apr 14, 2016
Utah
My friend that lived in Utah told me stories of how bad the water holes were on public land. He wasn't surprised to hear they were banning them.

I like trail cameras. I use them. I share those pictures. But I wouldn't be overly sad if they made them illegal in all 50 states. I killed a LOT of animals before trail cameras.....Some guys wouldn't kill anything if they didn't have cameras out because they would actually have to get out there and hunt and scout. You know, actually go hunting.

I didn't even own one until 8 years ago...lol

The cell cameras are cool. But in reality they are a 100% unfair advantage. I could have walked down to my plot in my bedroom slippers and shot multiple deer this year that I knew where out there feeding.

People nationwide are abusing the cell cameras in a bad way, know that.
It is fun to check the cameras, you never know what's going to show up on them.

I completely agree about the cell cameras or any similar device that can transmit images or information on the location of wild game.