Unit 45 Camping in Early November

2rocky

Sep 10, 2012
For people familiar with the area, what will I find open in the Cowles/Terrero Area? is it weather dependant? Doesn't look like there is a lot of accumulation until later in the season but there might be some snow. Do most hunters just find a truck camping spot outside of the USFS campgrounds?

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
DUDE.....
Where have you been? You used to be a regular. I sent you a few unanswered pm (probably over a year ago).
I don't have any Intel on this unit, but good luck and stick around.

MeganMcGrathnvb

Dec 7, 2020
Ehhhh.... November, when the cold weather starts . Camping is very cool, especially for travelers . Only in the campsite , you can feel like a real traveler , but no matter how cool it is, there are still not a lot of amenities . I advise everyone to try camping at least once . After camping, there are very pleasant and warm memories . All tips about camping and where, and how to stay can be found on the website brightcamping.com. Thanks this site for very good camping tips !

Last edited:

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
unfortunately I am not familiar with this zone
LOL - very interesting that you registered for the site to post a non-helpful response to an old thread.
I hope I am wrong and you stick around and join in the EF fun Megan. ;)

Too bad Rocky did not come back. He used to be a cool regular back in the day....

• Haha
Reactions: buckbull