Trophy Game Draw Results

Stig87

Apr 14, 2011
Wyoming
Has anybody heard if the WY G&F intends to release the moose/sheep/goat/bison results earlier than the May 8th date listed? Typically they release a few days early, but I don't see anything posted on the website yet.

shootbrownelk

Veteran member
Apr 11, 2011
Wyoming
Has anybody heard if the WY G&F intends to release the moose/sheep/goat/bison results earlier than the May 8th date listed? Typically they release a few days early, but I don't see anything posted on the website yet.
Stig, I called the G&F office today and the spokesperson said maybe 2 weeks...what with internet applications and such time saving tools at their disposal, I figured they'd be posted sooner. Intrest rates being so low, well; maybe they need to hold that money a bit longer for more intrest money.

Drelk

Jul 25, 2011
I'm still hoping for Friday. The commissioners met last week. Should be soon

Stig87

Apr 14, 2011
Wyoming
I hope it isn't two more weeks. Now that the 2013 quotas are posted, maybe draw results will be their next priority.

crumy

Jun 19, 2011
Laramie, WY
I don't understand why they wait to post. Shorten the amount of time you have to apply, post results sooner. You still don't have to give the money back. Keep it till June. Just tell me if I got my tag.

crumy

Jun 19, 2011
Laramie, WY
^ I get that. I think part of wy budget is actuall based on those projections That us why I am saying keep it till June Shoot. Give me the option to let the money parlay till next year. I just want to know sooner :).

shootbrownelk

Veteran member
Apr 11, 2011
Wyoming
I just checked (friday5/4) 6:00a.m. Nothing posted yet, maybe after 8:00a.m. G&F is never in a rush to do anything...except to try to get more funding to pay for maybe another TV show.

HiMtnHnter

Sep 28, 2012
Wyoming
I just checked (friday5/4) 6:00a.m. Nothing posted yet, maybe after 8:00a.m. G&F is never in a rush to do anything...except to try to get more funding to pay for maybe another TV show.
The G&F is early with virtually all draw results. Considering its a government agency, that's actually pretty impressive. They won't post anything before 8am.