They are all up!

Horniac

Jul 14, 2011
NorCal
Doyle muzzy tag for me! My cousin drew it too and we applied separately though we both had max points...

Horniac

packer58

Very Active Member
Aug 24, 2011
Loma Rica, Ca.
Doyle muzzy tag for me! My cousin drew it too and we applied separately though we both had max points...

Horniac
Congrats to you and your cousin, IMO your holding one of the top three tags in the state. In the last few years quality is down a bit but no doubt there's still great potential to turn up a magnum if the weather cooperates a little.

Aug 21, 2014
The Doyle muzzy is a good tag, I was over there last year and saw a ton of 160-180 deer but never could turn up anything absolutely jaw dropping. Were getting a lot of summer rain again this year so the horn growth should be really good again this year. It's def a fun hunt, expect to see lots of bucks and hopefully put a toad on the ground.

Jrod

Jan 30, 2012
Livermore, CA
If anybody has any places in mind that I should check out in X7b let me know. First time hunting it but hopefully we will start to hunt it every 4 or 5 years. Ive got some ideas but don't really want to say out loud in front of everyone, know what I'm sayin :) A friend of ours hunts the Nevada side relatively regularly (294-296?), he has given us some ideas but... Seems most people hunt up near stampede and Boca. There don't seem to be any deer killed south of 80. Who owns al that? I am looking into it