Spring Turkey- Who Will Be Hunting Them...

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Oh man.... I cannot wait until Spring Turkey. I'll hunt Kansas and Missouri for sure, can kill two birds in each state. I've got a pretty decent Nebraska spot near a few of my good Kansas spots. If time allows, I may jump the border and hunt up there as well.
Team Kabob needs to get his priorities in line, so we can go shoot more Kansas gobblers.

An Eastmans Forum Kansas WIHA spring turkey hunt might make for a pretty cool deal down the road.... Just sayin.

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
Waitng on nevada draw results allowed 1 bird here taking the wife and one of her friends to California for a weekend hunt 3 birds allowed 1 per day then maybe an Oregon trip for a bird

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Oh man.... I cannot wait until Spring Turkey. I'll hunt Kansas and Missouri for sure, can kill two birds in each state. I've got a pretty decent Nebraska spot near a few of my good Kansas spots. If time allows, I may jump the border and hunt up there as well.
Team Kabob needs to get his priorities in line, so we can go shoot more Kansas gobblers.

An Eastmans Forum Kansas WIHA spring turkey hunt might make for a pretty cool deal down the road.... Just sayin.
Kabob I think he just called you out???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonArrow

Very Active Member
Feb 21, 2011
Minnesota
Probably just hunting here in Minnesota with my boys, we’re allowed 1 each. Slight chance of going back to Nebraska for a merriams, since we got chased out of there last spring by the big blizzard that came through

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014

[emoji102]

Jdd2035

Sep 12, 2016
Looking at the draw odds, I have a 1 in 5 chance of drawing out for a turkey tag, I'll know at the end of the month if I will or not. I have my fingers crossed though.

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
Fink, lets smash tommy two lips and his bearded brothers! Nebraska sounds like fun!

I got called out bad!

Dos Perros

Jul 1, 2015
My home state of Kansas, but I?m most excited to float an Ozark Mountain river, hunting and camping and flyfishing as we go.

chiefgobbler

Jun 26, 2011
Central California
If the Turkeys cooperate, 3 in Cali, 1 in Arizona (if drawn), 2 in New Mexico, 2 in Oregon and 1 in Pennsylvania. The calls are tuned, vest is packed, guns sighted in (I have scopes on my turkey guns). Even took out a loan to buy some of the TSS shells to try this year.

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
My home state of Kansas, but I?m most excited to float an Ozark Mountain river, hunting and camping and flyfishing as we go.
That will be fun. I keep wanting to hunt one of the big reservoirs, locating birds from the water, and then going in and hunting them, but I somehow never get around to it.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
That will be fun. I keep wanting to hunt one of the big reservoirs, locating birds from the water, and then going in and hunting them, but I somehow never get around to it.
That works. Trust me....

Joseph

Jan 25, 2014
Creston BC Canada
I'll be out with my youngest daughter every Saturday and Sunday, well I will be anyhow she hates how early we have to get up for spring turkey hunting. We're allowed 1 tom/jake in the spring and 1 turkey(either sex) in the fall. We'll be hunting Region 4 here in British Columbia.