Sitka bino harness giveaway!

JimP

Veteran member
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
As a follow up, I was one of the lucky members who won one of the Sitka-bino harnesses. I took mine to Africa on my recent safari and here is a picture of it.

As a review, I liked the zipper on the closure along with the magnet, however. The zipper is way too noisy to open during a stalk on a animal and the magnet is way too weak to keep the flap closed keeping your binoculars inside the case. I just resorted to paying a lot of attention to my position when the zipper was open and I was depending on the magnet to keep it closed. Other than that they worked quite fine in the field and for most hunting situations they would be a welcomed addition.

Last edited:

lukew

Administrator
Jul 1, 2019
As a follow up, I was one of the lucky members who won one of the Sitka-bino harnesses. I took mine to Africa on my recent safari and here is a picture of it.

As a review, I liked the zipper on the closure along with the magnet, however. The zipper is way too noisy to open during a stalk on a animal and the magnet is way too weak to keep the flap closed keeping your binoculars inside the case. I just resorted to paying a lot of attention to my position when the zipper was open and I was depending on the magnet to keep it closed. Other than that they worked quite fine in the field and for most hunting situations they would be a welcomed addition.

That is so cool! Thank you for sharing. Looked like a good trip!