Sig Optics

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I had a order show up the other day. I’m super excited to get these baby’s on my rifles. The BDX system has me excited to get in the field smackin targets.
I’ve been so impressed with the ABS system I decided to set it up to the BDX. One scope will be going on my Tikka T3 Light 300 win mag and the other on a Savage 28 Nosler with the Proof Barrel I ordered that is about 2 months out.

Attachments

lang

Nov 11, 2013
Loving my kilo. Used Leupold for years but seemed to over engineered. I want to push a button and get a reading not have to cycle through 50 choices if it is under or over 150 yards, in rain, or have 20 choices of cross hairs.

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
Question if you have 2 of these scopes do they both work on one range finder or do they only work with one ?

Thinking about getting these but hunting with the wife i want to have one range finder that works with both scopes.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Question if you have 2 of these scopes do they both work on one range finder or do they only work with one ?

Thinking about getting these but hunting with the wife i want to have one range finder that works with both scopes.
I believe the BDX scope and Kilo BDX range finder can only be used as a linked pair.

Reactions: nv-hunter