Results are up!

FullDraw

May 27, 2012
Who got lucky this year!?! I went 0-8 this year, wish this stuff was tax deductible!

Fish

Jul 8, 2011
WA State
No tags for me. Looks like I'll die or get too old before I draw something here in WA. Even with 16 sheep and goat points and 14 for moose no tags for me. I can't even draw a cow elk tag. We need some serious draw reform in this state.

Brocka

Jan 11, 2012
Enumclaw, Washington
No tags for me. Looks like I'll die or get too old before I draw something here in WA. Even with 16 sheep and goat points and 14 for moose no tags for me. I can't even draw a cow elk tag. We need some serious draw reform in this state.
I completely agree with you, the only reason I put in still is because I have some points built up & as a resident is not too bad to apply price wise, If I happen to draw, I am going to stop applying here unless something changes. I just look forward to my out of state hunting now. Its sad because this state has so much potential for nice animals. Oh well.

That is flat out crazy you have that many points and cant draw still...

Jon Boy

Apr 13, 2011
Billings, MT
I went home for his b-day on the 8th and saw he hadnt checked his results yet, so I went ahead and did it for him. The whole time it was loading I was thinking wouldnt it be cool if he finally drew that tag and found out on his b-day, well I was pretty dam shocked when the results said selected. Pretty cool 60th b-day present. Hes been putting in for that tag ever since he last drew it in 98! Hopefully we can can get a big one on the ground.

Brocka

Jan 11, 2012
Enumclaw, Washington
I went home for his b-day on the 8th and saw he hadnt checked his results yet, so I went ahead and did it for him. The whole time it was loading I was thinking wouldnt it be cool if he finally drew that tag and found out on his b-day, well I was pretty dam shocked when the results said selected. Pretty cool 60th b-day present. Hes been putting in for that tag ever since he last drew it in 98! Hopefully we can can get a big one on the ground.
Cool birthday present for sure! Good luck to your Dad!