Reloading benches! Show them

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014

Here is the start of my reloading/ gun/ bow bench. I was given a reloading press and dies by my father-in-law, so I need a place to put it. Time to roll some 7mm. I am new to reloading, so I?m sure I will be reaching out to the veterans like CC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Me too...Slugs, looks like you don't use it.....to clean! Love the Tom Cat model:cool:
Hey hey now.....I'm trying to sell the farm so I had to declutter it........as soon as the wind dies down some I'm gonna empty the vacuum into the fire pit and throw a match at it. Will see how much powder was in the carpet. ......and yes I'll be sure to video it:)

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Things are starting to get out of hand for me right now...lol

Waaaaay too many "irons in the fire"

1.jpg

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Reloading room 001.jpgReloading room 002.jpgReloading room 003.jpg

I really have more than just a bench. I built a 15 x 30 room on the back of the Garage. I do all my reloading, gun cleaning and minor gun repair there. I also have a big wardrobe to store all my hunting clothes in and an office desk. My wife also has a potting bench and keeps her gardening supplies there too. Walls covered with shooting awards.

4 reloading tools. Ammo, powder, bullets & primers stored in lateral cabinet. Lots of brass and shotgun empties.

Last edited:

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I'm feeling like a slob after looking at everyone elses benches....lol

I'm trying to get organized. I need to put the boards down and I will be ready to post pictures again of the upgrade.

I moved everything a year ago and things are starting to re-appear.... its like Christmas all over!

I love spending time at my reloading bench. Even if it isn't reloading and its just drinking a beer and cleaning guns. Its my blanket. lol

NDHunter

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2011
North Dakota
Here you go, 30 or so...have all the better ones in the house.
Goodness. I'm not posting any of my antelope pics... Looks like those are the lowly bucks that only score in the 70s... All the 80+ inchers are in the house? How many Boone and Crockett bucks do you and your wife have?

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
Goodness. I'm not posting any of my antelope pics... Looks like those are the lowly bucks that only score in the 70s... All the 80+ inchers are in the house? How many Boone and Crockett bucks do you and your wife have?
I've shot 3 that gross over 80, one that nets awards the other nets all-time. My wife has shot 5 that gross over 80, 3 that net into the awards book.

So 8 bucks that gross 80+, 5 that net into B&C.

El Serio

Feb 1, 2018
How about pictures of the ones in the house? There can never be too many antelope pictures on this site.

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
How about pictures of the ones in the house? There can never be too many antelope pictures on this site.
Here you go:

2 of these are over 80 gross, the close one nets 80 6/8, the smaller one is a Montana buck that I killed in the late 90's IIRC, it was 78 and change gross.

This one is 80 4/8 net:

This one is 81 and change net, tough one to score due to the lumps and bumps:

This one I haven't gotten back from the taxi, its 83 6/8 net:

theddguide

Mar 31, 2016
Just got into reloading a couple months ago and inherited most everything I needed so yesterday and today I put this together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

theddguide

Mar 31, 2016
Just got into reloading a couple months ago and inherited most everything I needed so yesterday and today I put this together.

All I have to do now is hang a light above it