OSP gets more scumbags

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Wow... really have to question what drives people to do this? And the parents involvement....geesh. Guess the kids didn't fall far from the tree.

pmcgovern

Feb 11, 2014
Oregon
Wow... really have to question what drives people to do this? And the parents involvement....geesh. Guess the kids didn't fall far from the tree.
Greed. Plain and simple, in my opinion. I think they should pass a law for management hunts..........Get rid of the bad genetics.:D

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
Makes me sick to my stomach! There is definitely something wrong in the head with these types of people!

Sent from my iPhone

tttoadman

Very Active Member
Nov 16, 2012
Oregon
This is great news. It is a shame that all the comments turn political and "whatever" instead of reflecting on a great job by OSP and a citizen tired of seeing this go on. I think most poachers are turned in by people they know who finally say enough is enough!!

Take all of their hunting rights for life. Detour-ant equals action. Education doesn't reach the minds of these people.

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
Glad he was caught, to bad the punishment isn't worse. That was a beautiful bull he took from real hunters, people who actually respect animals.

Oregon posts have been very slow this fall/winter. It sucks that poaching is the first new post in a while.

Last edited:

DRUSS

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2014
nw oregon
that sucks! this guy robs the honest people,gets probation and some $$ . so sad. one of the nicer bulls from the westside I have seen this year too.

I agree timberstalker