October 1st and 2nd weather

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Anyone headed out to the northern half of Wyoming over the 1st and 2nd of October make sure your vehicle has everything it needs to make it up and down what will likely be really muddy roads. Sounds like the father south you go the less rain/snow the will be. Good luck if you are too, the weather is going to be great for hunting!

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
💪⛄

I especially follow the NWS Riverton and Cheyenne websites/forecasts this time of yr if I have a tag in their covered region.

We're forecast in the long range to get a lot cooler here in Iowa, too.

Everyone be safe out there!

Reactions: go_deep

Johnbud

Jan 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Thanks for the "heads up". I'll be rolling in to Antelope unit 7 this morning. Dry and colder was what I ordered for weather this week. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: go_deep

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Thanks for the "heads up". I'll be rolling in to Antelope unit 7 this morning. Dry and colder was what I ordered for weather this week. Good luck to everyone!
Good luck! That's an area I work, I've haven't seen as many antelope or any bucks that stand out this year, but there's more than enough around to have a good time.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Finally, success at posting a photo. I had to crop and degrade the picture, otherwise it was "too big". Here is a pickup that was abandoned in the Wyoming mud. I hate to degrade my scenery and hero shots though. Photo was taken Oct 2nd.