New to Eastman's forums

wapiti11

Feb 24, 2014
Billings, MT
Hello, I am new to the Eastman's forums, just registered today. I posted a thread in the elk section "Wyoming elk area 39". I am looking for some inf. on this area and would like to introduce myself. I live in MT. am self employed (www.concreteaesthetics.net and www.resinrockflooring.com), have two boys 13 and 6 that are very involved with sports, hunting and fishing. My wife is finishing her teaching degree and graduates in May. I have been active in other hunting forums for years and thought I would check out Eastman's. I have been hunting with bow and rifle for 30 years mainly in MT. and ID. We also, hit the fishing pretty hard when we have time in between baseball games. I look forward to meeting some of you and possibly someone has some info. on area 39 WY. elk. If you have any plans to hunt MT. I would also love to share some info. if I have info. for your question. Thank you....

Cobbhunts

Veteran member
Jan 22, 2014
Kentucky
Welcome yo the forum....lots of great info and people around here. I'm sure you'll find some info on your hunt area. Congrats on the draw!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

mattdeere

Jul 27, 2013
Central California
thanks for the intro and welcome to the forum. You may want to check the archives in the search box, it may show some info on 39. Good luck Wapiti11. P.S. I hunt Southwestern Montana and its fantastic!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your hunt. You will find some great info here. Do a bit of research by starting to do a search here on the forum. Most of your questions are probably have been answered.

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
Welcome to EF I don't have experience in area 39, but I have tons of Questions about MT.:) Sometime I'd like to hear your opinion on a few areas I hunt! But,that can be later, Good Luck on your hunt!

wapiti11

Feb 24, 2014
Billings, MT
PM me when you have some questions on MT. Would like to hear what districts you hunt. I am putting in for MT elk and deer next week (res. deadline is March 15th). Take care.

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
Welcome! I have a couple very close friends who live in Mt, they've been trying to get me to hunt there for a few years now. I am getting very close to being able to go! I hunted out of Harlowton about 20 years ago, boy it's a lot differant than Oregon up there!