ND Bull Elk

2nasty4u

Mar 27, 2014
nd
That's a damn nice bull, and awesome mount. I keep sending in, keep getting turned down, ha ha.

NDguy

Aug 12, 2016
Taken in the Turtle Mountains in October. We have both had our elk tags so now to go after the moose tags. Bighorn would be ideal but that is a real long shot?
I am in shock you have both gotten tags, you should buy more lottery tickets!

Nice bull for your son I am sure it was a blast!

I wish they could do something about the population where people have a higher chance to draw. Or at least make it somewhat weighted so people like my dad and gpa have a higher chance of drawing. He's put in for 30+ years while a kid I knew drew his first year of being a ND resident and shot a tanker. I know there isn't an easy solution but man stuff like that stinks to see happen.

Trapper62

Dec 2, 2016
North Central North Dakota
I am in shock you have both gotten tags, you should buy more lottery tickets!

Nice bull for your son I am sure it was a blast!

I wish they could do something about the population where people have a higher chance to draw. Or at least make it somewhat weighted so people like my dad and gpa have a higher chance of drawing. He's put in for 30+ years while a kid I knew drew his first year of being a ND resident and shot a tanker. I know there isn't an easy solution but man stuff like that stinks to see happen.

I actually got tired of applying for a bull tag and applied for a cow tag and drew it. Most I know that put in for cow tags draw fairly quickly.

NDguy

Aug 12, 2016
I actually got tired of applying for a bull tag and applied for a cow tag and drew it. Most I know that put in for cow tags draw fairly quickly.
I'm only in my mid 20s and I want to do that. Just got the drawing results and another year of jack squat.

It's sad we can't hunt big game in our own state, even Whitetail rifle takes 2+ years to draw nowadays. Mule deer 6+.