Muzzy Phantom?

frostop

Aug 17, 2011
Athol, ID.
Those are what I use and they seem to fly tru! Don't expect them to punch through any shoulders though, not that I do but I caught the shoulder on a bull a couple of years ago and got little penetration, never did find that bull!

T43

I've shot them a few more times and can't get much accuracy compared to my Strikers. I may try them again after the season is over but they shot about 6" low and didn't group very well left to right. What arrows are you shooting them on? I like the concept of paying 19.99 for 3 as opposed to 39.99 for 3 but the Strikers fly like my field points for the most part.

frostop

Aug 17, 2011
Athol, ID.
I'm shooting them on Carbon Tech Whitail hunter arrows, I get good enough groups that I don't shoot at the same spot with each arrow! Try moving your rest in the same direction as the broadheaded arrows, JUST SLIGHTLY, this should tighten things up! If that doesn't work, I would just stick with what works for you at this point in the game:eek:

T43

Like I said I'm sticking with the Strikers for now. I have to shoot at different places on the target with them as well. At 40 yards I cut the fletching on the other arrows last time I shot at the center circle with all of them. That's why I was curious about the Phantoms. I wasn't anticipating that big of a difference in accuracy. Obviously they are a different type of broadhead so some difference was expected. I may try them some more but I'm starting to think I should sell them at a loss and use the money as a down payment on some more strikers.