Muzzleloading Bullets, Primers, Supplies For Sale

CoHiCntry

Veteran member
Mar 31, 2011
Colorado Mountains
I have the following muzzleloading supplies for sale. All prices are tyd conus, PayPal.

*No Excuses 50 caliber bullets 460 grain. Two boxes of 50,SOLD.

*Hornady FPB 50 caliber 300 grain. Three boxes of 15,SOLD.

*Winchester Triple Seven 209 Primers box of 100, 11 used. $8

*Federal 209A Primers box of 100, 2 used. $8

*Knight cleaning patches, 100 saturated patches. New, sealed containers. Two available, $8 ea.

*Knight breech plug for a Ultra-Lite (Bare 209). Only shot a couple times. Was getting blow back so you might need to shim the primer pocket depending on your guns tolerances. $20.

*Thompson Center U-View 209 primer inline capper. Spring loaded, holds 10 primers. New in the package, never used. SOLD

Last edited:

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
You might want to let people know that the primers are for local sale only. The shipping would kill you since they are considered a hazard and if you get caught shipping them without the hazard fee then it is really bad for you.

CoHiCntry

Veteran member
Mar 31, 2011
Colorado Mountains
You might want to let people know that the primers are for local sale only. The shipping would kill you since they are considered a hazard and if you get caught shipping them without the hazard fee then it is really bad for you.
What he said ∆∆∆∆... I forgot primers were hazmat or I wouldn't have even listed them. Thanks!