mule deer

COhunter

Feb 24, 2011
eastern co
are you going to have this tag again this year?? you have any ideas of where to start?? i have 4 points and was thinking about puting in for this tag...

NDHunter

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2011
North Dakota
Very nice bucks. Just curious, since residents can buy the general tag there, is there a ton of pressure there or is it not too bad?

jjs4429

Feb 23, 2011
WA
are you going to have this tag again this year?? you have any ideas of where to start?? i have 4 points and was thinking about puting in for this tag...
I hope to have that tag again this year.I have drawn that tag with one point and with no points.

NDHunter

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2011
North Dakota
I have never seen a person while i was hunting.
Wow, I wouldn't have expected that. Are you hunting public land? How far in did you hike? You don't have to tell me where you were, I'm just curious about how you avoid other hunters. In Region G, is the pressure not that bad or does it help to hunt later in the season? I'm trying to figure out when I want to go to WY and once i have the points, if i want to go to Region G or a different unit. Thanks.

jjs4429

Feb 23, 2011
WA
I go the last week in sept and the first week of october.I hunt a few different spots .One spot is about 13miles but two other spots are around 3 miles with alot of elevation gain and all the land is public.