Mike Eastmans New book

Muleys 24/7

Veteran member
Jan 12, 2012
The Golden State
Has anyone recieved the new MuleDeer book yet? I placed my order months ago and can't wait to check it out. I belive they're going to start shipping this month.

Drhorsepower

Veteran member
May 19, 2011
Reno, Nevada, United States
i pre ordered as well, I think it will be interesting to see the differences between his two books. I am curious on how years of hunting can change a mans ways of logic. I have enjoyed every book of his so far, I do not think he will disappoint with this one.

Kevin Root

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2011
San Jose, California
web.me.com
I'm looking forward to it as well. I preordered months ago when I heard about the new edition. I saw him post a picture on his Facebook page of him signing one of the 2,500 books back at the end of October. I read shipping December 1 here on Eastmas' in their online store. If all goes well it should be here soon. I'm looking forward to the new edition. I thought his last book on mule deer was well done so I'm certain this one will be too.

HeartElk1

Mar 30, 2011
I'm looking forward to getting my copy of Mike's new book in the mail too. Hopefully they will do another Trophy Elk Hunters book (volume three I guess) and another Elk Hunting book as well. Love these books and hope they keep them coming.

Drhorsepower

Veteran member
May 19, 2011
Reno, Nevada, United States
Dr.,
Your not having much luck with things getting shipped out to you are you? Lol
Hopefully everything will start coming in for you. Testing your patience hah?
Story of my life. Nah it's not a big deal at all. I'm pretty easy going guy. Now when eastmans still hasn't shipped the book in 7-8 months, THEN it will be testing my patience.