Magruder Corridor

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
I have been wanting to go over the Magruder Corridor and explore some of the surrounding wilderness for the last several years but every summer/fall I get busy and haven't made it yet. This year with a general deer tag in my pocket that opens 9/15 and no other hunts planned I am determined to get there!! My general plan is to spend a few days going over Magruder and then around the southern end of Frank Church. I have never been in any of this area other then going to Elk City once and am looking forward to seeing some new country!!

weber8993

Jan 10, 2016
I have been wanting to elk hunt Idaho or any new state in the west. I live in Oregon. I own a plane. Have flown for decades in the back country. Have great power and big tundra tires. Have flown to Alaska to salmon fish. Do you know any areas that have elk where we could access them from a back country strip? Do you wanna go? It is very easy for me if you know where we can fly and access these elk. I got the bird and can get us there if you know where we can try.

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
I have been wanting to elk hunt Idaho or any new state in the west. I live in Oregon. I own a plane. Have flown for decades in the back country. Have great power and big tundra tires. Have flown to Alaska to salmon fish. Do you know any areas that have elk where we could access them from a back country strip? Do you wanna go? It is very easy for me if you know where we can fly and access these elk. I got the bird and can get us there if you know where we can try.
weber, im sorry but its a little odd you have posted same post in three diff threads, whats your story?

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
I had something come up and i never got there. Im not sure I could of got through with all the fires anyways. Maybe next year!!