Kuiu Icon 6000 pack and frame for sell

TexasMike

May 2, 2011
Fort Worth
I purchased the Icon 6000 pack and frame earlier this year for an elk hunt during first rifle in CO earlier in the month. I packed in almost 50 lbs and this thing was awesome. I was really impressed. Unfortunately I didn't get to pack out an elk but I had a great time none-the-less. However I will not be making another trip for about 2 years and since I live in Texas I doubt I will be using this pack again anytime soon. I tend to be a gear junkie there will likely be something new out there that I will 'have' to try out. So I'm selling my pack. It is in great shape. It was used for 5 days and 4 nights on the Hermosa Trail. Weather was fantastic if you are a hiker, bad if you are a hunter. No snow, no rain. It is a little dusty but other than that it is in excellent condition. I am asking $450. If you are interested please pm me. I will be happy to send pics if you want them.

hoytnut

Mar 10, 2011
Monticello, Utah
Thats a killer deal. Supposed to be a great pack. I have a friend who uses one and convinced me to try one out. Luckily I picked one up on close out from Kuiu. Excited to try it!