KS NR Draw Results

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Is there a way to confirm? I went in, and had the option to print a duplicate archery tag, so I assume I drew.... but I don’t see an actual successful anywhere.

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
Good luck! I?m in for Kansas every year! Resident for life is nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CODAK

Aug 8, 2016
Johnstown, CO
Should be a fun year with all this moisture. Crop delays could get interesting. Same system as CO. The grey box will switch from entered to awarded if successful. If you see you can print duplicate tags, then you got it

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Got it all figured out, was looking in the wrong spot. Headed to North Central Kansas this fall. Already scheduled the week before and the week of Thanksgiving off for ducks and Missouri deer. Should have plenty of time to do the tag some justice!

tdcour

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2013
Central Kansas
the guys that normally come hunt with us didnt draw so it looks like I'm on my own this year as a resident. good luck to ya'll that drew, but good call out on the crops. SC KS is doing pretty good on corn, but little to no beans in. Depending on what part of the state you are in there will be some changes in crop rotation and potentially preventative planting acres where itll be left fallow. Stay on top of it as it could change some deer habits.

LCH

Very Active Member
Jun 28, 2015
Southern Indiana
the guys that normally come hunt with us didnt draw so it looks like I'm on my own this year as a resident. good luck to ya'll that drew, but good call out on the crops. SC KS is doing pretty good on corn, but little to no beans in. Depending on what part of the state you are in there will be some changes in crop rotation and potentially preventative planting acres where itll be left fallow. Stay on top of it as it could change some deer habits.
Do you know if the muley stamp draw has been conducted? I can't find yea or neh.

LCH

Very Active Member
Jun 28, 2015
Southern Indiana

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
Yeah.. I just wonder how in the world you know your results? Unless they haven't published yet.

My results show only the whitetail tag(s), nothing about mule deer stamp, but I haven't been refunded that extra $150-ish either.
https://www.kshuntfishcamp.com/customeraccount.page

Try here. Login in and look for a active mule deer tag. Just did that for my dads Kansas deer tag. Shows active as of May 25th. So he?s good to go.

Remember your extra doe tag is good for any method in Kansas.

If you don?t see it there call the office in Topeka 620-672-5911 they can look you up.

LCH

Very Active Member
Jun 28, 2015
Southern Indiana
https://www.kshuntfishcamp.com/customeraccount.page

Try here. Login in and look for a active mule deer tag. Just did that for my dads Kansas deer tag. Shows active as of May 25th. So he?s good to go.

Remember your extra doe tag is good for any method in Kansas.

If you don?t see it there call the office in Topeka 620-672-5911 they can look you up.

OK, so I got ahold of licensing. The mule deer stamp results are posted, if you drew it will say any deer. Mine says WT, so I didn't draw the stamp. They are just a little slow in getting out the refunds.