Kaaaaaaneeeeeer

Matthoek21

Veteran member
Mar 18, 2011
Peachtree City, GA.
Great game. Glad to see the hawks win. My in-laws were at the game. What a cool experience.
On another note, how bout Golden State? I'm sure we got a few fans on here.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Chicago has to deal with the Cubs and their annual collapses, so having a successful hockey team is probably a good thing for their psyche.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
So, since 2006...

Only the Pens, Bruins, and Canes have won the cup in the East. I would say that the West has a pretty tight grip on the reigns at this moment. What is worse is that the Western Conference teams have to be deep enough to make it through their wars of attrition just to get to the cup.

Even worse is that there are teams in the West who with just a piece or two could be contenders, this isn't going to get better until a good coach and GM figure out how to play a Western style and still win in the East.

coastalarms

So, since 2006...

Only the Pens, Bruins, and Canes have won the cup in the East. I would say that the West has a pretty tight grip on the reigns at this moment. What is worse is that the Western Conference teams have to be deep enough to make it through their wars of attrition just to get to the cup.

Even worse is that there are teams in the West who with just a piece or two could be contenders, this isn't going to get better until a good coach and GM figure out how to play a Western style and still win in the East.
last couple years the Western Conf Final could have easily been the Finals...

Finsandtines

Very Active Member
Jun 16, 2015
Florida
last couple years the Western Conf Final could have easily been the Finals...
I think this could be a good time for my first contribution......Yzerman and company will be back next year for the second cup back to Tampa bay! Stanley needs a tan! One unrestricted free agent so they will all be back, you heard it here first!