It's in the air.....I felt it.

badgerbob

May 18, 2015
Eastern Oregon
Walked outside at 5 am this morning and a breeze hit the back of my neck. Made my hair stand on end. Cool, not strong but steady. Yep it's here. Sat. bow season opens. I'm headed out Wed. morning. This is my first year being retired, so I can hunt everyday all season long if I so choose. Life is good...?.

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
It certainly is. At one point on Sunday's hike we got a little chilled. It's amazing what a temperature 20 degrees under normal will do. Good luck on your hunt!

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
It Was in the air this morning...Loud!Lots of lightning and thunder,no rain Send cold air to Mallard and rain to us!Thanks for your cooperation.:cool:

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
It Was in the air this morning...Loud!Lots of lightning and thunder,no rain Send cold air to Mallard and rain to us!Thanks for your cooperation.:cool:
I'd be glad to send you guys some rain. We are approaching a record year for rainfall here. It is usually bone dry and dusty this time of year, but this year we still have mushrooms growing everywhere and mowing grass between rains.

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Still pretty darn hot out here. Still waiting for the morning when it actually feels "cool." Though it is only 102 today, about 10 degrees less than a week ago.

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
Ive been feeling it here in Idaho too! Nice little crisp feel to the mornings... Mmmmmm. Now if we could just getbsome rain!

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
Yep, it's been cool this whole week. My buddy was up in are hunting area the last week camping and stated it was 34-36 degrees every morning.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I walked outside this morning and there it was..... A cool, crisp, 53 degrees! lol I would be surprised if some animals didn't freeze to death. Even my lab didn't want to stay outside in these frigid Georgia temperatures! lol
All kidding aside, I'm glad things are starting to cool off a bit here. Feels more like hunting season.

Reactions: Bonecollector

Powder

Jun 7, 2019
Missouri
Walked outside at 5 am this morning and a breeze hit the back of my neck. Made my hair stand on end. Cool, not strong but steady. Yep it's here. Sat. bow season opens. I'm headed out Wed. morning. This is my first year being retired, so I can hunt everyday all season long if I so choose. Life is good...?.
Congratulations on retirement. That would be awesome to hunt whenever you wanted. We are headed out in about 3 weeks for Colorado. Good luck on the up coming season.

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Walked outside at 5 am this morning and a breeze hit the back of my neck...And
it blistered.Made my hair start on fire.Hot not strong but steady.Yep it's
here.Another week of record heat,106F-114F ! Cottontail just run by burst into flames.Ha!,Ha!
Life is good...? :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: archeranthony