ISE Salt Lake

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Attended the ISE show Friday. Show was ok, glad the Eastman crew was there to make it worth while. Talked to Roger Selnar for a while(by the way the new deer tour Dodge Ram looks Great!) Talked to Ike, and Adam about the new forum, renewed both my subscriptions (no use getting your hopes up about winning the hunts now, I'm gonna win. Ha Ha) and attended Guys seminar. It was great thanks for the good times Eastman crew. Always look forward to it.

Guy

Eastmans' Staff
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for stopping by RUTTIN and helping to make the show such a success for us. Best of luck in the draws.

Sharpstick

Mar 1, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Didn't make it to the ISE show this year. I did attend the Hunt Expo the month before and I wish separate the two shows by more than just one month. It would be great to have the ISE show in the late summer or early fall when everyone is gearing up for the hunts. Maybe next year.

Pepper

Feb 21, 2011
I also stopped by, I renewed my perscriptions (I know its subscription but my mental health depends on them). I even talked my father in law into joining. It was good talking to the gang.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
I also stopped by, I renewed my perscriptions (I know its subscription but my mental health depends on them). I even talked my father in law into joining. It was good talking to the gang.
I like that Pepper (prescriptions) It kind of should be a prescription, I know I can't wait to get my issues in the mail, but they need to make them longer, I can read through that thing in a day!