I took the young man hunting

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
I took the young man hunting (pics added)

Last winter my daughters boyfriend asked me if I would take him hunting, he had never been hunting before. "Of course I will" I said. I had no idea he would do so well

image.jpg

Last edited:

genesis27:3

Mar 12, 2015
North Carolina
Will you take me?😕
J/K, that's a nice buck and a super thing you did for taking him! Being one who has a 21 yo daughter, while skinning the critter, did you take that opportunity to use the process as a metaphor for the process of one who doesn't treat the daughter right? Awesome conversation while being miles from the next person!;)

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
Wow, how cool nothing like getting in good with the girl friends dad! First time I went hunting with my Ex's dad I shot a bigger buck than him! He shot every little buck he saw! No patients!

Last edited:

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
Wow, how cool nothing like getting in good with the girl friends dad! First time I went hunting with my Ed's dad I shot a bigger buck than him! He shot every little buck he saw! No patients!
Yeah, I've never even seen a buck that big during season. It's a 180 class deer, which is very hard to dig up in Oregon.

Finsandtines

Very Active Member
Jun 16, 2015
Florida
Nice buck. I have my father in law to thank for getting me more involved about 17 years ago. I have not looked back since! My wife I am sure regrets it now!

Extrapale

Mar 18, 2014
Oregon
Great job making a new hunter.

That is the rarest antler configuration up there. 4x4 with eye guards. They are usually either missing a point or two, or they have extras.