I died and went to Heaven...

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
Well.. I didnt go up in a rapture like some thought they were going to do yesterday...but dang close to it!!!
I gave CableOne the boot and ordered up Dish Network!!!
I HAVE OUTDOOR CHANNEL!!!!!...I have had it on since I got home, for the FIRST time...my wife is already bored of it LOL!!!

Oh well..she can watch her shows when I am out or at work..but this is AWESOME!!!! I will have something to do now to pass the time when I dont get out in the hills!!

WYrider

May 11, 2011
Rozet, WY
You should have the sportsmans channel and the HUNT channel as well if you have dish network. That way when you have seen every episode that week on the OD you can check out Sportsmans.

SDbowhunter

Feb 21, 2011
Winner, SD
True, my wife always heads for other room when the OD or sportsman channel is on *which is most of the time* and she even loves to hunt, just doesn't understand I guess !

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
I googled it. Found hunt on 240. I already had Outdoor and sportsmans channels on my channel guide paper. However I have way more channels on this thing than the paper they gave me says I do...just a fun game finding them all!! :)

WYrider

May 11, 2011
Rozet, WY
Yeah its 240. It's not as good as sportsman or the outdoor channel. Seems to be a lot of fishing stuff and infomercials.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
My wife is the same way, she told me the other night she would even rather watch baseball than hunting.(good thing we have 5 tv's in the house) The best is when you can put both channels up in picture and picture and watch both at the same time. Don't forget Eastmans TV on Tuesday nights at 9:00pm (on my channels anyway)

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
I have a reminder timer set up!! 9PM it is!! My install tech was telling me how I had DVR and everything!!!...he lied. I couldn't figure out how to get it to set up. I finally logged onto my dish account...I have a VIP222k...standard reciever. My tech is a dues.(thats a #2 for those less inclined to get that).
I'm sad now..so I cant record the show, just watch it.

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
i got my new TV yesterday!!! My Frontier package included phone, dsl, and dish. Plus a free tv and blue ray. My blue ray player is not in yet, but my TV is!! Its a 32" Dynex lcd HD TV. My old TV was older than I am, I think..and thats old!! haha.
Got it all hooked up, and now get to watch everything in HD. Should have done this long time ago...but free is so much better than paying for one of these things.

SDbowhunter

Feb 21, 2011
Winner, SD
What company does that frontier package come from. I currently have Directv with no dvr......spent to much on hunting this year to get a new tv:rolleyes: