Great time in Wyoming!

Dearhunter3450

Feb 13, 2014
Upstate New York
I wanted to thank everyone that gave me info and helped put me in the right direction. Had a great time in Wyoming. Met a lot of nice people and can't say enough good things about the area. I even met a group of retired deputies at a local sports shop and one invited me to hunt his ranch. I didn't have a tag for his area but hopefully next year. I ended up taking a buck and a doe with the bow and was able to get out of town before rifle hunters showed up. I am hooked on western on western hunting and hope to go every year. I will try to add pics of my antelope later. Thanks again everyone and hope your hunts are going well. Best of all I had zero rattlesnake sightings lol!

CrossCreeks

Veteran member
Mar 6, 2014
Dover, Tennessee
Congratulations on what sounds like a great hunt ! You hit on one of the main reasons that I really like hunting in Wyoming and that is the people. I have been hunting in Wyoming for 15 years and have met and talked with some of the nicest people. Everyone I run across seem to be friendly and willing to answer any questions that I have. This goes for the ranchers also. I agree it is addictive. Lets' see those pictures.