Got my Wyoming antelope mount back!

DABAU

Jan 22, 2014
Georgia
I got my Wyoming antelope back from last year, I was very pleased the way it turned out and brings back a lot of memories from my first trip out west last year. Good luck to all you this year, sounds like it should be a good year. I'll be buying my preference point the next couple days and looking forward to heading back out in the years to come. Thanks again to all who offered up help and advice while I was preparing for the hunt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

genesis27:3

Mar 12, 2015
North Carolina
Antelope looks absolutely awesome, but how about the whitetail in the background?! That looks awesome too! What is the spread on that brut!
May be an illusion from the angle, but I wouldn't be surprised if you said 25" inside!

DABAU

Jan 22, 2014
Georgia
Antelope looks absolutely awesome, but how about the whitetail in the background?! That looks awesome too! What is the spread on that brut!
May be an illusion from the angle, but I wouldn't be surprised if you said 25" inside!
Thanks Genesis, he's not quite 25" but he does have an inside spread of 21". Here's a picture from the front, I think the antelope was a nice addition to the whitetail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DABAU

Jan 22, 2014
Georgia
Mind sharing where you had the goat done? It looks really fantastic.
Living Legends Taxidermy in Casper. They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for with mounts in my opinion, I researched all of the taxidermists in the Casper area and I thought he hands down did the best work. I'd highly recommend them, easy to communicate with and did exactly what I wanted with all the nature and rock extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk