Good Short but sweet Wolf film

squirrelduster

Apr 26, 2011
Sebastopol, Ca
We are so screwed.
Same thing will happen as the lion problem in California. Highest cat population in the west and we can't hunt them so they are destroying our deer herd, the sheep and the cattle ranchers are suffering losses, and people are loosing their pets. Can't wait for the wolves to get here. Same stupid people that caused the cat problem will create a huge problem with the wolves.
So frustrating.
When OR7 arrived we were paying for government protection for a wolf. At least three people every day were watching to make sure nobody hurt him. Probably cost us a couple grand a day to protect him.

Pretty much also on the DFG website it says any wolves in CA are protected under the federal endangered species act. Didn't we just get these things removed? I don't think this is most likely the first wolf that has been in CA in the last several years just the first one with a radio collar I personally know 2 people that swear they saw wolves in the last three years in areas of NE CA. One was my brother who saw a black one last year and another a friend and his wife who saw two together about three years ago. All these people are experienced hunters/outdoorspeople and know the difference between a coyote or wild dogs Also why wont anybody in CA even address the mountain lion issue. Political suicide in this state probably so our deer herds pay the price and more mountain lions roam every year. I had never seen a mountain lion in the woods until about 6 years ago now I see them every single year.