Fierce firearms information

muleyfool

Jun 7, 2018
Bought a fierce fury chambered in 300RUM last year.
Good shooting gun, with exception of the trigger. I'd like to change it out and go with a Timney .My smith doesn't have a clue which one to order. Have E-mailed & called Fierce and am not getting a response from their tech support. Very disappointed with the service.
Anybody else with knowledge of this company?
Any Info. would be appreciated.
Thanks

HogsFly

Apr 8, 2018
Parker, Colorado
Two disclaimers. I am not familiar with the custom action and custom trigger of your specific rifle, and Timney does not list Fierce on their website.

I have changed out all of the triggers on my Winchesters and Remingtons to Timney. I have left my Gunwerks triggers alone on their rifles.

I had to call Montana Rifle Company to confirm which specific Timney trigger I needed for their rifle. They were very helpful. Turns out I needed a non-MOA trigger for that one.

I have called Brownells as well as MidwayUSA and asked what they showed for replacement triggers. Seems like everybody has their own database.

The website for your rifle shows it having a 3-position safety. Is that the case with yours? That would exclude all of my Remington-style 2-position safeties, and only leave my Winchester-style 3-position safeties as possible players.

Please keep us posted on what you find out works for your custom Fierce rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muleyfool

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks for the response,

The action is copied from the sako with a couple added features. It has a two position safety.
I have also contacted Timney, but no resolution yet.
I'm not saying it's a bad trigger, I have all timney triggers on my rifles and just can't get a feel for this one.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Depending on a companies size they just might shut down for a month and go on vacation.

I knew a heavy machinery company that would shut down for a whole month and take all the employees that they could or who wanted to go to Hawaii every year. While they were gone all phone calls just went to a voice mail. But then this was before emails and cell phones.

muleyfool

Jun 7, 2018
Thank's for the input fellows..
Got an email from Timney today " we are currently discussing design ideas, and hope to have one in the future". I WISH they manufactured rifles!:)

I'll be posting any further progress..