East Beatys 470A Help

KevMo

Oct 21, 2014
Terrebonne, OR
I got the rare opportunity to draw this tag and would love any help for a successful hunt. I'm having a difficult time finding the west boundaries. I have tried to find the 6176-1-K road leading to the NAR but it alludes me. Also is there a lot of no trespassing signage?

I'm planning a scouting trip over that direction in the next two weeks and any help would be appreciated.

Kevin

badgerbob

May 18, 2015
Eastern Oregon
Do you have onXmaps? It would be really helpful. I had a similar problem on a mule deer hunt in the wagontire unit maybe 15 years ago. Hard time locating some key roads and the maps I had didn't necessarily agree on some. I've got the app now and it sure takes the guess work out of things. Good luck. I think I have around 20 antelope points. Probably will burn them next year...

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
I don't think hart mtn nwr is part of 470 a?,,there is plenty of public area to look around in,edge close to Nevada nwr has potential as well as not ruling out the mountainy terrain,,and beattys butte itself,,find water sources and they will come.

KevMo

Oct 21, 2014
Terrebonne, OR
I do have onxmaps I been using it for five years. I normally hunt elk out of Joseph and really love the detail. This is my first time down south so I’m excited for the opportunity but very unfamiliar with the area.

Again thanks for the response.