Deer area 105/106

7mag

Sep 1, 2014
Wyoming
My wife is wanting to try for a muley in the sunlight basin area this weekend. I have spent a ton of time in both of these areas during most of the year hunting fishing and snowmobiling except for the last part of october and early november. I have a pretty good idea of where we should go but hoping that somebody that has been up there recently or has hunted this late in the season could help point us in the right direction or share where they have seen deer recently. Feel free to pm me and thank you in advance. We are staying in the area and bringing our side by side.

7mag

Sep 1, 2014
Wyoming
The trip was a success! I spotted a herd of deer about 2 miles away and could tell one was a nice buck. We headed for the truck to get closer parked the truck and snuck in for a 75 yard 1 shot kill. IMG_1177.jpg we went back to the cabin and hung her buck and went out for a wolf hunt but no luck.

We went to Powell the next day to visit my wife's grandpa and after lunch with the family headed down a side road and a pretty big tree tipped over in the middle of the road. It didnt take long for a ton of people to show up and help clear it out and 1 guy looked really familliar but i couldnt put a name to his face until i logged on to Eastmans. Im pretty sure it was Ike Eastman and if it was, nice to work with you.