Aloha from Hawaii

Chase0621

Nov 27, 2016
Hawaii
Just wanted to give a introduction my name is Chase I'm in the Marine Corps stationed in Hawaii . I have been looking at some hunting forums trying to figure out which one to join and decided to join this one ! Any ways I'm getting out of the military soon and I'm trying to plan some big hunts "never killed any big game yet" lol.
Just trying to gain some knowledge and share what I have ! Hope every one had a good thanks giving !

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Welcome to the forum Chase, there's a good bunch here and you'll learn a lot. When you actually get a chance to get out hunting, my suggestion is that you hook up with a mentor who can help you hit the ground running (instead of crawling). Where do you expect to hang your hat in the future? SEMPER FI

Chase0621

Nov 27, 2016
Hawaii
I'm up in Kaneohe bay on the island of Oahu and thanks for all the support .

I get out in January 11 . And will be heading back to North Carolina for a year or so and hopefull moving somewhere to the mountains Colorado or Idaho but I'm still working on that part of my life . I'm pretty eager to learn to hunt and get some tips on how to hunt elk and other animals out west I'm just use to white tail lol