A friend in need

mntnguide

Very Active Member
Hello fellow Eastman community,
I am writing this as I sit here knowing a dear friend and avid outdoorsman and sportsman is in need. If you are willing to donate anything it would be of great help, and if not that is fine as well, just think good thoughts.. My close friend was hurt severely in a freak accident last night. Casey is one of the first few employees of the First Lite company. If any of you have ever called First Lite about anything, he is probably who you talked to. He is an avid hunter and fisherman and lives to be in the mountains. He is the guy who goes out duck hunting when no birds are flying and sits there all day with a smile on his face and enthusiasm the entire time.

His truck was stuck last night on a snowy road, and while he was behind it, another vehicle struck him. He was then life flighted, and is still going through surgerys right now. This guy has truly the largest heart of anyone i know and does good for everyone. If you feel the need to get some good karma, he can use any help anyone is willing to give. I appreciate everyone on here for reading this and whether you give or not, please keep a fellow sportsman in your thoughts. Thanks guys and gals.

here is the link to his donation site.
http://www.gofundme.com/jqgajs

Stephen

Eberle

Veteran member
Oct 2, 2012
Sasakwa, Oklahoma
I'll get on there and make a donation. I'll also Pray to God that He will extend an arm down from Heaven and touch Casey! God is Great!

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
Many thoughts and prayers for Casey and his family! So sorry to hear about such a tragic accident!

Sent from my iPhone

AKaviator

Veteran member
Jul 26, 2012
Stephan,

I'll certainly keep Casey in my prayers. Please keep us updated on his condition when possible.

Bob

Retterath

Veteran member
Dec 24, 2013
South Dakota
Sad to hear such a great person has to go through such a tragedy, we will be praying for him on a fast recovery. Prayers to Casey and his family.