I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I've not had an OTC colorado archery elk tag before.

Do you have to designate a unit its good for when you buy it or is it good for any OTC unit and you can move around?

Reason I ask is I have a bear tag, going the first week, if I fill early I may want to hunt that unit the rest of the week, then come back to a different unit after the muzzleloader season is over if I am unsuccessfull.