Page 502 of 516 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5151
  1. #5011
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    1,119
    Thanks
    327
    Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts
    Congratulations
    58
    Congratulated 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by swampokie View Post
    Congrats to a great bser on 1000 being 5000!!! Are your boys gona be ready Monday nite?
    I hope so! I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! We definitely aren't as good as we've been the past few seasons and Clemson has the best defense in the country I believe. That's not to say we can't win but it's going to be tough.

    Is Mayfield going to pull it off for you? He better bring it cause Georgia is going to be able to run the ball on OU's defense. Chubb and Michel are good backs with a solid O-line. With that said I don't believe anybody can stop that OU offense, slow it down a little maybe?

  2. #5012
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dolores, Colorado
    Posts
    5,316
    Thanks
    1,441
    Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,214 Posts
    Congratulations
    307
    Congratulated 396 Times in 100 Posts
    USC got the crap beat out of them last night. The first half was a disaster....along with the offense. The way he played last night, Sam Darnold should move on to the pros.......must have been where his mind was.

    [B][/FIGHT ON !B]
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA, NRA certified Range Safety Officer, Pistol Instructor, Rifle Instructor, RMEF, Boone & Crockett Club.
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

  3. #5013
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Haworth Oklahoma
    Posts
    958
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 161 Times in 122 Posts
    Congratulations
    56
    Congratulated 15 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    I hope so! I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! We definitely aren't as good as we've been the past few seasons and Clemson has the best defense in the country I believe. That's not to say we can't win but it's going to be tough.

    Is Mayfield going to pull it off for you? He better bring it cause Georgia is going to be able to run the ball on OU's defense. Chubb and Michel are good backs with a solid O-line. With that said I don't believe anybody can stop that OU offense, slow it down a little maybe?
    I agree with all points. I saw baker interview today and he looked really sick. Great timing for the flu! I don't think our defense will put up much resistance but we do much better against the run if we aren't in fear of getting beat deep. BOOMER

  4. #5014
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked 160 Times in 88 Posts
    Congratulations
    138
    Congratulated 142 Times in 21 Posts
    Seriously, what is this witchcraft? B1G 7-0 in bowl games this year? Especially in a year where my 'Skers are sitting at home, waiting for their new Coach to finish up things @ UCF.

    I kept waiting for Wisconsin's QB to throw his normal 2 INT's in that game last night. Kudos to him for keeping things tight.

    Georgia better be ready to chuck the ball around, cause Mike Stoops is going to load the box and try and take away the run-game. Baker will be fine come game time. He's a stud.

    I really have no idea what to expect from Clemson vs. Bama. You know Saban will have the Tide ready in all phases of the game. Clemson's defense is ruthless. That will be a good game.

    But you know my eyes will be focused on UCV vs. Auburn, watching new Nebraska Coach Scott Frost vs. an excellent team from the SEC. After watching Memphis get beat by Iowa State yesterday, I don't have high hopes. Crossing fingers.

    Good luck to all. Sad that there are only a few college football games left for the year. Pro football doesn't do it for me..at all (stand for the national anthem, dammit)

  5. #5015
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Haworth Oklahoma
    Posts
    958
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 161 Times in 122 Posts
    Congratulations
    56
    Congratulated 15 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daubs View Post
    Seriously, what is this witchcraft? B1G 7-0 in bowl games this year? Especially in a year where my 'Skers are sitting at home, waiting for their new Coach to finish up things @ UCF.

    I kept waiting for Wisconsin's QB to throw his normal 2 INT's in that game last night. Kudos to him for keeping things tight.

    Georgia better be ready to chuck the ball around, cause Mike Stoops is going to load the box and try and take away the run-game. Baker will be fine come game time. He's a stud.

    I really have no idea what to expect from Clemson vs. Bama. You know Saban will have the Tide ready in all phases of the game. Clemson's defense is ruthless. That will be a good game.

    But you know my eyes will be focused on UCV vs. Auburn, watching new Nebraska Coach Scott Frost vs. an excellent team from the SEC. After watching Memphis get beat by Iowa State yesterday, I don't have high hopes. Crossing fingers.

    Good luck to all. Sad that there are only a few college football games left for the year. Pro football doesn't do it for me..at all (stand for the national anthem, dammit)
    Nice assessment

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swampokie For This Useful Post:


  7. #5016
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bend, Or
    Posts
    2,115
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 566 Times in 429 Posts
    Congratulations
    256
    Congratulated 220 Times in 41 Posts

    Ol Blue is running again! Winch and bumper is next. Oh and a gun rack!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Congratulations to Timberstalker For This Post:


  9. #5017
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,219
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked 974 Times in 409 Posts
    Congratulations
    770
    Congratulated 134 Times in 28 Posts
    Wishing you all a very blessed 2018 with safe and successful hunts!!

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AKaviator For This Useful Post:


  11. #5018
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dolores, Colorado
    Posts
    5,316
    Thanks
    1,441
    Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,214 Posts
    Congratulations
    307
    Congratulated 396 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AKaviator View Post
    Wishing you all a very blessed 2018 with safe and successful hunts!!
    Same to you Bob and everybody here on Eastman's Forum.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA, NRA certified Range Safety Officer, Pistol Instructor, Rifle Instructor, RMEF, Boone & Crockett Club.
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colorado Cowboy For This Useful Post:


  13. #5019
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    2,011
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 936 Times in 610 Posts
    Congratulations
    365
    Congratulated 93 Times in 32 Posts
    x-2..................
    AS GOES THE CHURCH, SO GOES THE NATION

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to kidoggy For This Useful Post:


  15. #5020
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,195
    Thanks
    1,606
    Thanked 722 Times in 642 Posts
    Congratulations
    4
    Congratulated 197 Times in 122 Posts

    Happy new year everybody

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 502 of 516 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It's official!
    By ChadH in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 08:01 PM
  2. Another Bag thread (Big Agnes)
    By Muleys 24/7 in forum Everything Backcountry
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. Got Coues Official Score In!!!!
    By Shaun in forum Blacktail, Coues' and Whitetail
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 11:53 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:21 AM
  5. Thread Deleted? Really?
    By Elkoholic307 in forum Antelope
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •