I would like to know what type of paper maps everyone uses (satellite image, topo, hybrid) and at what scale.
Also, where do you get them from?

I am in the process of planning my first Wyoming mule deer hunt in Oct 2013.
At Mytopo.com you can build your own map (satellite or topo) with unit boudaries along with public and private boundaries. These maps show roads and forest sevice roads too. They even have a water proof, tear resistant 'paper' available. The only downside that I see is cost. The satellite image map at 1:25,000 scale is a bit over $60.00 when printed on the water proof paper. It takes about 2 maps to get 1 unit covered.

All input and opinions are appreciated.