Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 3 Posts

I have applied since the 1st year they started.Every year I have not drawn, adds another chance to the next year. For the $10.00 fee, which is now $11.90 and this year you can apply for the archery hunt and the January hunt, you can also now apply for those, it is well worth the try.

Maybe I will get drawn and maybe I won't before I get too old to do it anymore, but if I do, it will be a hunt to remember.
    Last edited by DH56; 06-16-2019 at 12:32 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DH56 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 40 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DH56 View Post
    I have applied since the 1st year they started.Every year I have not drawn, adds another chance to the next year. For the $10.00 fee, which is now $11.90 and this year you can apply for the archery hunt and the January hunt, you can also now apply for those, it is well worth the try.

Maybe I will get drawn and maybe I won't before I get too old to do it anymore, but if I do, it will be a hunt to remember.
    Exactly! Im heading to the store tomorrow to get my licenses and put in for it. Good news is I dont believe it will overlap with my Wyoming hunt as 2017’s Colorado did, so I skipped that year.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Timr245 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12