Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 450 Times in 122 Posts

Party Applications

3 of us are going to Wyoming antelope hunting this fall. We all put in as a party for the same exact 1st choice. One of our group put in for a second choice on his app, the rest of us didn't. Will this cause a problem. His second choice was for a type 6 doe which I told him to do a 2nd app for it. Hope it isn't a problem.

Anyone know?
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA, NRA certified Range Safety Officer, Pistol Instructor, Rifle Instructor, RMEF, Boone & Crockett Club.
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 28 Times in 12 Posts
    Reduced price doe fawn is a separate draw. It won't allow it in that case. Either way I believe all choices have to be the same for all group members.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 450 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Cowboy View Post
    3 of us are going to Wyoming antelope hunting this fall. We all put in as a party for the same exact 1st choice. One of our group put in for a second choice on his app, the rest of us didn't. Will this cause a problem. His second choice was for a type 6 doe which I told him to do a 2nd app for it. Hope it isn't a problem.

Anyone know?
    Finally talked to my hunting pal and everything is good. Once he put the party ID on his app, the computer wouldn't let him screw it up by adding something different from the party choice (s). He put in a separate app for his doe tag.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA, NRA certified Range Safety Officer, Pistol Instructor, Rifle Instructor, RMEF, Boone & Crockett Club.
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Thanked 1,768 Times in 1,248 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 275 Times in 90 Posts

Beat me to it Colorado cowboy. I was just about to say that. WY is one state I have got a good handle on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk