Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crispi Boots

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,940 Times in 1,362 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 845 Times in 143 Posts

So here is my complaint with these new boots. They seem to small. My toes get scrunched up a bit. I have the same size as my other pairs and do not have the same problem with them just these. I’ve done the lace trick and it does help but not sure why the size if different.

I can say me feet still feel great in these boots and for wearing them everyday for 10-15 hrs a day they are holding up well.
    I go to the Mountains to loose my mind and find my soul.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 16 Times in 7 Posts
    My Nevada Legends are still super comfy. I prob have 60 miles on them by now. I will say they are not as stiff as my old Kenetreks but I expected that. I’ll take the comfort first and foremost.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    7 months in on these boots and now there is some issues. The stitching has started to come apart.

To be clear I wear these boots every day and they still feel great.

I looked into the warranty on Crispi and it says that the warranty is good if there is still 25% of the soles left on the boot. I think mine are rite there maybe a bit less. I guess if I send them in it will be up to Crispi to decide the % that is left. I assume they have some type of tool that measures this?

I’m happy with the boots but for the money I thought they would last a lot longer. If I send them in and they repair or replace then I obviously would be very happy.

At this point I’m not sure if I want to pay to have them shipped to Crispi to have them tell me they won’t cover them.

I’m thinking of just wearing them till they completely fail then just get a cheaper pair of work boots and replace them every 6 months like I’ve done for years.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 153 Times in 20 Posts
    That is a tough one IKIC, on one hand you paid good money for a pair of boots so you would think they would last. Most of me wants to saw send them back for repairs. But a part of me sees how they word their warranty and gives me the feeling they will not do anything. On the other hand, you paid good money and they have started to fall a part after 7 months, so I would say wear them till they fall off and find another quality brand that may or may not last longer.

I am currently running the Crispi Valdres SE Plus for my early season hunting boot and the Kenetrek Mountains for later season. I replaced the insoles with Lathrop & Sons on both boots and find them both extremely comfortable. I have only owned the Crispis for a few months and they held up well during archery cow and deer season. The Kenetreks I have been running for a couple of seasons now. The only negative comment I could say about those is the rand has separated around the toes on both boots. This was the first year I have cleaned and Sno Sealed them, so I think they will make it a little longer.

Good luck on your decision, pretty sure I was unable to help!!! LOL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tdub24 For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    I think I’ll just keep wearing them.

They aren’t WORK boots they are hunting boots. But since I wear them daily I would guess that’s why they wore out so fast. I have used them not for what they were attended for.

Lesson learned

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 240 Times in 94 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    I think I?ll just keep wearing them.

They aren?t WORK boots they are hunting boots. But since I wear them daily I would guess that?s why they wore out so fast. I have used them not for what they were attended for.

Lesson learned
    Rubber in hunting boots is usually softer, and therefore wears out quicker when tackling the iron jungle every day.
    https://www.eastmans.com
    https://blog.eastmans.com
    https://www.wingmen.us
    https://www.instagram.com/eastmanshuntingjournals/

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
    Rubber in hunting boots is usually softer, and therefore wears out quicker when tackling the iron jungle every day.
    Yes I completely agree.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345