Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 783 Times in 131 Posts

It does fine but you will start to sweat up if your really exerting yourself. It’s best to take it off when you feel the heat and put it back on when you just start to cool down.
    I go to the Mountains to loose my mind and find my soul.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 147 Times in 22 Posts
    I have really, REALLY wide feet, so my footwear is treated well and taken care of (11.5, 4E wide). I have a pair of Cabela's speed hikers that I wear only to turkey and deer hunt...and they have lasted 15+ years. So comfortable! Gore-Tex, but not much insulation. Love them.

Aside from boots, my favorite piece of outerwear has to be my Cabela's MTo50 Gore-Tex rain shell. It's just so versatile for what I do...wear alone for warm weather rain protection fishing, turkey or deer hunting. Stack layers underneath when the weather gets nasty. It's not the lightest, or quietest, and probably leaks a little after all these years....but it's my favorite for sure.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    CC Filson Seattle
    Sitka

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Kuiu Guide Jacket
    Sitka Kelvin puffy jacket
    Sitka Timberline Pant
    Icebreaker Merino baselayers

Just picked up a pair of the Skre Uinta early season pant - good first impression. Haven't given them a full workout yet but the initial "trying on" met my expectations and the assumed extreme breathability (4 total vents and almost mesh like material) is just what I'm looking for. Great customer service, called and talked to one of the guys and he was quite honest with me. Asked him about a few other pieces of gear and we talked about whether it fits what I'm looking for or not, I felt as if he was actually listening to what I was saying! Lifetime warranty is nice too. I will post what my thoughts are after they go through hell with me in a few months!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kgundy212 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123