Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 97

Thread: NM Results...

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alta Loma CA
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 332 Times in 228 Posts
    Congratulations
    606
    Congratulated 262 Times in 39 Posts

    still pending maybe Friday
    Trying like hell to live the dream,Nomad

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
    Congratulations
    84
    Congratulated 124 Times in 12 Posts
    Looks like it will be next week...at least three more days of hope before the reality of 1% draw odds slaps us in the face...

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carlin, NV
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 245 Times in 208 Posts
    Congratulations
    441
    Congratulated 153 Times in 20 Posts
    That sucks, I was hoping to find out before the NV deadline!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 84 Times in 75 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 168 Times in 44 Posts
    still pending,was hoping before the Nevada deadline also,,will have to wing it.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Haworth Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 195 Times in 151 Posts
    Congratulations
    68
    Congratulated 18 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ore hunter View Post
    still pending,was hoping before the Nevada deadline also,,will have to wing it.
    You r not alone on this. There are thousands

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    LaPorte, IN
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 59 Times in 50 Posts
    Congratulations
    7
    Congratulated 91 Times in 26 Posts
    Threw in the towel waiting for NM and completed my Nevada application last night. Picked all mid to low tier units and even with 20 NR points my odds are .12, .15(sheep), .17(elk), 1.2(lope) & a whopping 4.7%(deer) to top it off. And that's with 20 squared points (20x20=400 chances). Why anyone would even consider buying in to that system on the ground floor is beyond me. That house of cards will fall any year now and they will screw the high point holders. Bank on it.

    Now I can do my taxes.
    Last edited by Zim; 04-15-2018 at 11:03 AM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Haworth Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 195 Times in 151 Posts
    Congratulations
    68
    Congratulated 18 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Threw in the towel waiting for NM and completed my Nevada application last night. Picked all mid to low tier units and even with 20 NR points my odds are .12, .15(sheep), .17(elk), 1.2(lope) & a whopping 4.7%(deer) to top it off. And that's with 20 squared points (20x20=400 chances). Why anyone would even consider buying in to that system on the ground floor is beyond me. That house of cards will fall any year now and they will screw the high point holders. Bank on it.

    Now I can do my taxes.
    i won’t buy in. I was dumb Enuff to start dancing with az a few years ago but not Nevada.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UT
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 75 Times in 47 Posts
    Congratulations
    41
    Congratulated 156 Times in 18 Posts
    Yep. 400 times in the bucket doesn't help when everybody else with you has 400 chances too.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Congratulations
    1
    Congratulated 34 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swampokie View Post
    i won?t buy in. I was dumb Enuff to start dancing with az a few years ago but not Nevada.
    Its proximity to both California and Utah is unfortunate.....draw odds there will never be good.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    LaPorte, IN
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 59 Times in 50 Posts
    Congratulations
    7
    Congratulated 91 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EBOLAVIRS View Post
    Its proximity to both California and Utah is unfortunate.....draw odds there will never be good.
    And will get a lot worse for investors when they water down the quota to a 50/50 bonus/random distribution. My only rational for continuing is appreciation of the slammer 111 elk tag I drew in 2007 and the two unit 6 deer tags, all before the odds went to hell. I believe the elk hunt was the best on the planet. That is how I look at it. But I am especially pissed at their liberal outfitter welfare quota. What a joke.

 

 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •