Thread: Arrow build

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Arrow build

All,

I am looking to try new arrows this year for my 3D shoots, then into fall for all of my hunts. I will be shooting 125 grain Ironwill broad heads. I am looking at the Black Eagle Deep Impacts. Does anyone have any complaints about these arrows? If you do, please let me know why you did not like them. I have always fletched with Blazer 2 inch with a helical, but I am open to suggestions as to what you think would be better for this set up! I look forward to talking with you all.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 Times in 1,262 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 779 Times in 131 Posts
    I’ve heard great things about both Ironwill and Black Eagle. I don’t have personal experience with them tho.
    I go to the Mountains to loose my mind and find my soul.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Sounds like a good combo, I don't see anything wrong with it at all! Those deep impacts have a thick carbon wall so I'm sure they will be tough. They come from the same factory as Bloodsport and I know the Bloodsport Evidence are pretty much indestructible. The Evidence are just a couple thousands thicker. Not enough difference to affect durability!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have the deep impacts. To increase foc I also went with the stainless steel outserts. I returned the outserts and went with the aluminum ones since the stainless ones seemed sloppy and didn't go over the shaft as far.