Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 220 Times in 49 Posts

Cheapest supplies online??

Does anyone have a link to a place to buy supplies cheap?

Powder
    Primers
    Wads

The place I used to get mine from is now out of business and I am looking at ordering online.

I'm running low and its time to re-stuff these 2000 .410 hulls I got sitting in buckets in the basement.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,169 Times in 1,228 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 410 Times in 105 Posts
    You have to be careful buying powder & primers on line as they are considered hazardous and have a hazmat fee applied when shipped. Because I use a lot of components, especially black powder, I buy from one manufacturer and know several times a year they offer free shipping/hazmat during their sales. I buy case lots, so I can save a lot.

Unfortunately bullets and shot are really heavy and shipping costs more. Wads, I would google the brand and type and you should find prices to compare.

Over the years I have found that if I find what I want, I order large amounts to save money in the long run. Being a competitive shooter, I go thru a lot of ammunition. I reload for almost everything except rim fire. Several years ago 5 others shooters and I got together and bought a huge amount of primers and save a ton of $$$. We bought a million primers and split them 6 ways. I will not have to buy primers for several more years.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA, NRA certified Range Safety Officer, Pistol Instructor, Rifle Instructor, RMEF, Boone & Crockett Club.
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 220 Times in 49 Posts

CC,

Thanks for the Advice! Wad prices definitely vary.

I have about 20,000 # of lead so I make my own shot and cast my own bullets so I save on that end of things.
    Last edited by mallardsx2; 01-09-2018 at 11:17 AM.